Archive for the ‘Baby Names’ Category
Posted on January 22nd, 2016 by Prem (2) Comments
The name of a baby is very significant aspect of its life and personality as it grows up. Children having very common or even cumbersome names tend to be a little guarded and secretive about their names, which in a way reflects upon his attitude in life. A well framed identity which is very intensely influenced by the name he bears is essential to the proper growth and development of the child into a healthy individual in future. Thus while the need for an apt and pleasant name is established the means of locating the best-fit name is still uncertain.
Getting the seniors of the family to find the name for the child is no longer feasible today since the joint family is slowly fading away and is to be found only in movies and TV serials. Therefore the need arises to seek professional help. Incidentally this is a kind of outsourcing and like any outsourcing it is necessary to examine the pros and cons of each path. The pundits are the first source which comes to one’s mind and many people believe that this is the best option. This idea needs to be reviewed since the pundits of today are slightly above illiterate and depending on their mysterious tales may lead to problems. The next and the most scientific approach would be to take the help of numerology.
The science of numerology is a verifiable science and is open to statistical examination. The numerologist will be a person who has to study the subject very intensely and give your baby the right name that suits his/her personality and destiny. Thus the first step is to find a person who has a proven track record of successful naming of children and exactly knows the methodology of naming with the help of numerology. Only after having examined and ascertained the competence level of a Numerologist it would be prudent to approach him for help and guidance.
Numerology is a science and like any other branch of science it has its own share of ‘grey’ or unexplained areas. The numerologist should take the care of avoiding these grey areas and then suggest the suitable name of the child. This could be further strengthened by accommodating individual faiths and beliefs so that while the parents’ faith and belief is included in the numerological choice of the name for the child.
Names as per numerology are evidently seen to make them healthy, strong, active, intelligent, energetic, and successful and will bring in great opportunities in life. If you follow baby name numerology report you will get your babies Fortunate Numerical name, this bring luck and fortune to your baby in terms of life, career, education and so forth. A numerology report clearly states the lucky dates, lucky numbers, lucky days, lucky life partner number, lucky line of education, lucky profession or business, lucky gems, lucky period and many more.
Posted on December 21st, 2015 by Prem No Comments
Do you have a movie or television show that is your favorite? Do you have a favorite character in a book or in these shows? Well, then why not let these inspire you to name your baby. Here is a short and simple list, along with the meanings of some of the most popular characters from movies that you might like as ideas for your baby name. You can choose either by the name itself, if you love it, or you can also choose by the particular meaning of each name.
1. Ananya – This name means unique or without a second and was inspired by the movie of Chetan Bhagat’s 2 States, which is a Hindi movie.
2. Jhanvi – This name means Ganga the river and it was inspired by the Hindi flick called Wanted.
3. Laila – This name means night and was inspired by 2 different Hindi movies, including Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Laila Majnu.
4. Rehana – This name means one who is merciful and was inspired by one of the best Hindi movies called Once Upon a Time in Mumbai.
5. Zoya – This name means caring and loving and was taken from 2 of the most popular Hindi flicks called Ek Tha Tiger and Raanjhanaa.
1. Aakash – This name means upper sky and is inspired from Hindi movies, including the beloved Dil Chahta Hai and Anjaana Anjaani.
2. Ishaan – This name means Vishnu or bringer of riches and is also inspired by some Hindi films, including Kai Po Che and Taare Zameen Par.
3. Rakesh – This name means ruler of full moon day and it comes from the Hindi flick Bunty aur Babli.
4. Rahul – This name means Conqueror of miseries and Buddha’s Son. This has been the favorite name for many Shah Rukh Khan characters.
5. Viraj – This name means resplendent or splendour and also from a Hindi cinema called Kambakkht Ishq.
Why settle for something that everyone else is already using when you can have something unique that was inspired by some of your favorite movies. Not only is this a good way to name your child, but it also gives you an excuse to go back and re-watch all of your favorite flicks searching for the perfect name. Go ahead and start searching for the perfect name for your child, even if it means checking out some new movies.
Posted on November 11th, 2015 by Prem (5) Comments
The Bollywood celebrities love to stay in the limelight by doing everything in style. When it comes to the naming of their child, they take this repute a bit more seriously. They are the trendsetters by giving their tiny tots the unique baby names which are meaning, stylish, unique and stands different from each other. Following are a few names of the babies of the Indian celebs that are inspired by the different cultures across the world.
1. Aryan, Suhana and AbRam- These are the names of the three lovely kids of Shahrukh Khan and his wife Gauri Khan. Aryan means a warrior and Suhana means charming. AbRam is a Hebrew name which means father of multitudes.
2. Imara- This is the name of the baby girl of the young parents Imran Khan and Avantika Malik. Imara means strong and resolute.
3. Viaan- He is the son of Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra, who wanted to give their son a symbolic name. Viaan means full of life and energy.
4. Aaradhya- The little girl of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan has got the Indian roots in her name which means someone who is worth worshipping in the Sanskrit language.
5. Hridhaan and Hrehaan- Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne chose the Indian names for their lovely kids. Hridhaan means a person with a big heart and Hrehaan means god’s chosen one.
6. Azad- The son of Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao named their son after Aamir’s granduncle Maulana Azad, who was a freedom fighter and it means free or liberated.
7. Shahraan and Iqra- These are the two twin babies of Sanjay Dutt and Manyaata Dutt. Shahraan means royal knight while Iqra means to educate.
8. Aarav and Nitara- Akshay and Twinkle Khanna opted for Indian names while naming their kids. Aarav means ‘in high regard of’ and Nitara means having deep roots.
9. Anya, Diva, Czar- These are the three triplets of Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder. Anya means grace, Diva means divine and Czar means emperor.
10. Nysa and Yug- They are the children of Kajol and Ajay Devgan. Nysa means a new beginning and Yug means an era.
11. Raayan and Aarin- Madhuri Dixit and Sriram Nene chose the Irish names for their boys. Raayan means little prince and Aarin means mountain strength.
The Bollywood celebrities seem to have inspired themselves by the Hollywood celebrities in the trend of keeping unique and unusual baby names. They choose names from different cultures, mythology, communities and eras. These names have in turn inspired the net generation and common people look forward to name their babies following the celebrity kid names.